ARCHE Consulting is based in Belgium and has offices in Ghent and Leuven. ARCHE
Consulting provides regulatory support in different chemical legislative frameworks such
as Chemical Strategy for Sustainability (CSS-green Deal), REACH, Biocides, Plant Protection
Products, Classification and Labeling (CLP/GHS), Cradle to Cradle, Cosmetics etc., to a wide
range of clients.
Our vision statement is build around the following core intentions
- To support our clients with integrative strategies for all ‘hazard and risk
- assessment based’ regulations related to the production and use of chemical
- substances and products
- To be seen as the leading experts in the EU related to inorganic risk
- assessment and biocidal products regulation
- To provide the best working conditions for employees seeking opportunities to
- deliver high quality work in an attractive working environment.
- To encourage innovative thinking allowing ARCHE’s client to be the first beneficiaries of newly developed concepts and tools
To support the continued growth of ARCHE Consulting dealing with chemical and product
health, sustainability, safety and environmental programs of multi-national corporations
from varied industrial sectors we are looking for a Junior Environmental Consultant (m/f/x)
who would like to join our team in Ghent or Leuven.
As a Junior Environmental Consultant you will be:
• Part of our Cradle to Cradle (C2C) team and assist companies in the Cradle to Cradle
certification process (https://www.arche-consulting.be/our-services/cradle-tocradle-
certification/), EU-Ecolabel, circular economy
• providing support and assist in technical dossier preparation for different chemical
regulations (REACH, biocides transitional dossiers),
• provide assistance in audits getting companies compliant within different chemical
• remaining aware of updates in regulatory guidance within your field,
• communicating with clients and regulatory authorities if necessary.