We guide. We support. You grow.
Looking for an exciting job in a continuously growing and globally operating company? Are you interested in several industries and like to work analytically with figures? Eager to learn about or contribute to our (in-house developed) data analytics and robotic tools that make our lives easier? Curious to see the bigger picture and attracted by client-facing work? If this sounds like you, then start your career as a junior auditor in Industry at PwC!
As an auditor in the non-financial sector, your clients will be active in sectors like retail, Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), telecom, automotive, technology, pharmaceuticals and services. PwC has a variety of clients with whom you’ll be working: public interest, family-owned businesses, international clients, scale-ups, and more.
You’ll help clients investigate the reality behind the core of their company: their annual accounts. By being part of a team that performs an independent verification of clients' financials, you play an important role in helping companies accurately reflect their business in a financial picture. You’ll learn about your clients’ businesses, internal control processes and risks they face. You’ll have the opportunity to get to know their products by attending stock counts, and you’ll review the balance sheet and profit and loss accounts and assist in formally approving the annual accounts.
We’re looking for motivated candidates who’d like to kick off their career in an interesting and fast-moving environment; who have a continuous drive to learn and grow.
What you’ll learn and do
- Receive an interesting client portfolio
- Work most of the time at your clients’ offices (80%) and have a lot of client contact
- Review the balance sheet and profit and loss accounts of your clients by taking responsibility for specific accounts such as cash, fixed assets, accounts receivable, accounts payable, inventory, revenue and expenditures
- Learn from different experts and specialists from other departments (valuation experts, tax experts, IT specialists, actuaries, etc.)
- Work with data analytics and robotic tools to process data in an efficient way
- Develop your own data analytics and robotics tools
- Discuss with your team to share ideas and keep learning and growing
- Review financial reporting information and make sure it’s ready for publication in time
- Work in a changing environment (clients, location, tasks and colleagues) to gain valuable experience