We guide. We support. You grow.
Hit the road and discover the fascinating and constantly changing Tax and Accounting landscape with the guidance and support of PwC’s Tax teams, the world’s leading providers of Tax services. Make an impact by solving problems in Corporate, Indirect or Personal Tax, Accounting , Transfer Pricing, Trade and so much more - your specialty is always your choice. Our multidisciplinary tax & accounting teams work side-by-side both in Belgium and across borders to help clients make the changes they need to be transparent, accountable and sustainable. It’s better for business and better for society.
Who we are
We’re a young and dynamic team of more than 100 people mainly based in Brussels, Antwerp and Ghent, and we help domestic and international companies comply with their accounting and tax requirements. We’re looking for highly motivated and talented people to join our committed team of professionals.
Want to join our team and make a difference in the rapidly changing tax landscape? We’d be happy to guide you and support you, so you can grow to your full potential!
What you’ll learn and do
Given our integrated environment, you can focus on tax, accounting or a combination of both. With our team, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Assist clients in complying with their accounting requirements. You’ll be responsible for the year-end/interim reporting of multiple domestic and international companies, as well as the preparation and submission of their statutory financial statements in Belgium.
- Support and advise clients with their tax requirements. You’ll assist with advising clients on a sound tax strategy, and with the preparation of various tax reporting requirements.
- Contribute to the enhancement of internal and external processes and technology to build a sustainable reporting and tax function for the future, taking into consideration the challenging opportunities of the world of tomorrow.
- Analyse and roll out your clients’ preferred target operating model from a statutory and tax perspective on a global scale.
- Develop deep technical and digital expertise.
- Establish contacts on an international level, providing you with further insights into how businesses evolve on a global scale
- Receive extensive training sessions